My guest today is Chris Barlow. Chris is the Founder and Customer Happiness Director of Beeline, has been working with nonprofits for over five years, and masterfully puts his youngest boys down for a nap every day.
Expecting to work in a humanitarian-focused career or ministry when he grew up, he was surprised to discover a passion for business after college. In 2015, he came full circle and started serving cause-focused organizations ever since. Beeline helps nonprofits be more effective at expanding their reach and attracting new donors through marketing that aligns with your mission and fundraising.
Here’s what to expect during the episode:
- Why is marketing important for nonprofits?
- How do you get people to connect with you virtually?
- The value of distinguishing between audiences and speaking to them differently.
- Email is where you have an easy, two-way communication. It also doesn’t cost you anything!
- What are Google Ad grants? Are they a good fit for nonprofit marketing?
- Identifying what you value the most and using it to shape your marketing.
- And more!
Connect with Chris Barlow!
Google Ad Grants Quiz: http://yourbeeline.com/ad-grants-quiz
Finding Donors: http://yourbeeline.com/finding-donors
Be sure to get Mary’s free Trust Building Action Plan by going to: https://hilandconsulting.org/trustbuilding
Mary’s book is available on Amazon or wherever books are sold: Love Your Board! The Executive Directors’ Guide to Discovering the Sources of Nonprofit Board Troubles and What to Do About Them.
Be sure to subscribe to Inspired Nonprofit Leadership so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!
Let us know the topics or questions you would like to hear about in a future episode. You can do that, and follow us, on Facebook.
Connect with Mary!
Inspired Nonprofit Leadership Facebook Group: https://tinyurl.com/inspirednonprofitleadership
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hilandconsulting