My guest for this episode is Mickey Desai. Mickey produces the Nonprofit SnapCast podcast. With an M.A. in Counseling Psychology, almost two decades of business development experience and a résumé that touches IBM, TechBridge, and Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity, Mickey brings knowledge, understanding, and a unique perspective to every project.
Mickey has a curiosity and sensitivity that stems from his academic pursuits and his experience working within a variety of organizational cultures. He is able to ensure that all parties feel heard in working toward problem resolution and maintains the mark of a good conversation is in the listening.
Here’s what to expect during the episode:
- An introduction to the nonprofit snapshot and the “undesired” need for nonprofits to have themselves evaluated.
- The value of listening to a whole spectrum of perspectives through podcasts or normal conversations.
- Balancing passion with good business sense. Be grounded in reality!
- Facing the difficulty of matching your capacity with the organization’s needs.
- The essence of breathing joy into the things you do each day.
His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Mary’s free guide: Six Steps You Must Know to Unleash the Potential of Your Board, by going to https://www.hilandconsulting.org/6stepsreport
Be sure to subscribe to Inspired Nonprofit Leadership so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!
Let us know the topics or questions you would like to hear about in a future episode. You can do that below, and follow us on Facebook.
Connect with Mary!
Inspired Nonprofit Leadership Facebook Group: https://tinyurl.com/inspirednonprofitleadership
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hilandconsulting