My guest for this episode is Dana Snyder. Dana is an entrepreneur, digital strategist, and passionate conscious consumer. She founded Positive Equation in 2017 with a focus on helping nonprofits cultivate passionate online audiences of donors, partners, and advocates using social media. Currently based in Atlanta, Dana has worked with Movember, Dress for Success, USTA, Honest Company, Sports Illustrated, American Idol, The Global Foodbanking Network, The Gary Sinise Foundation, LA84 Foundation, and many more on their digital strategies.
Dana is a member of the Purpose Collaborative, an invitation-only, global group of 40+ boutique firms, consultancies, and subject matter experts, all passionate about social purpose. Dana graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Central Florida.
Here’s what to expect during the episode:
- Do board members truly need someone that specializes in digital marketing?
- Reasons for why someone might not see the results they expect from social media.
- The need to match what appears on the social media side of things to the business goals of the organization.
- The difference between thinking strategically from thinking tactically.
- Is this marketing position a full-time job? How do you hire someone to do this job well?
Get Mary’s free guide: Six Steps You Must Know to Unleash the Potential of Your Board, by going to https://www.hilandconsulting.org/6stepsreport
Be sure to subscribe to Inspired Nonprofit Leadership so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!
Let us know the topics or questions you would like to hear about in a future episode. You can do that below, and follow us, on Facebook.
Connect with Mary!
Inspired Nonprofit Leadership Facebook Group: https://tinyurl.com/inspirednonprofitleadership
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hilandconsulting