My guest for this episode is Stephanie Skryzowski. Stephanie is a visionary Chief Financial Officer that helps purpose-driven leaders better understand and use their numbers to make smart decisions to grow their bottom line and their impact. She is the Founder & CEO of 100 Degrees Consulting which provides CFO and bookkeeping services to mission-centered businesses and nonprofits around the globe. She is the creator of Master Your Nonprofit Numbers, an online course in financial management for nonprofit leaders, and has her Master’s in Public Administration, specializing in nonprofit management and finance from New York University.
Here’s what to expect during the episode:
- What’s the story behind 100 Degrees Consulting?
- Getting outside of your comfort zone is where the impact is.
- Being more transparent with stakeholders about financial data.
- What information do boards need to understand in making financial decisions?
- The value of visual presentations for your numbers.
- Having a solid bookkeeping and tracking system.
- Putting together a cash flow forecast.
- The more transparent you can be with your numbers, there is a potential for increased contributions.
- And more!
Connect with Stephanie!
Storytelling – 100 Degrees: http://www.100degreesconsulting.com/storytelling
Mary’s book is available on Amazon or wherever books are sold: Love Your Board! The Executive Directors’ Guide to Discovering the Sources of Nonprofit Board Troubles and What to Do About Them.
Be sure to subscribe to Inspired Nonprofit Leadership so that you don’t miss a single episode, and while you’re at it, won’t you take a moment to write a short review and rate our show? It would be greatly appreciated!
Let us know the topics or questions you would like to hear about in a future episode. You can do that, and follow us, on Facebook.
Connect with Mary!
Inspired Nonprofit Leadership Facebook Group: https://tinyurl.com/inspirednonprofitleadership
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hilandconsulting